Qualifications & Responsabilities:
• Technical degree in Computer Science or comparable educational qualifications.
• Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches like are a plus: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
• Languages: Fluent Spanish and English.
• Reporting to the Software Development Coordinator and working in strong collaboration with the Software Architect into the implementation of the project’s roadmaps.
• Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
The Scrum Master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes, scrum meetings and principles of Agile. She or he would work to increase the team efficiency, motivate the team, argue for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. The role ensures the DoD (Definition of done) is being followed during the whole process.