Agriculture is all about balance. The balance that is crucial to everyone's existence - also applies to our Agricultural Solutions division. We connect innovative thinking with practical action to find the right balance for success - for farmers, agriculture and future generations. With seeds and traits, crop protection and digital solutions, we help farmers produce food more efficiently, protect the land and meet the needs of society.
Join our Agricultural Solutions Expert Services Team by providing support for the registration of crop protection active ingredients and formulations in Europe.
· Under the mentorship of experienced colleagues you will be introduced to the European regulatory environment for crop protection products.
· In close collaboration with the european regulatory manager you will help to optimize and realize registration strategies to support our business goals.
· You will be responsible for ensuring consistency and completeness of registration dossiers provided by the functional units for Product Chemistry, Ecotoxicology, Environmental Fate, Consumer Safety, Efficacy and Toxicology.
· You continually update regulatory project files and build up a solid understanding of major regulations as well as related trends to achieve regulatory objectives.
· degree in agricultural or natural sciences
· ideally, professional experience in the area of regulatory affairs and familiar with project management
· well acquainted with standard IT applications and document management systems
· excellent presentation and communication skills in German and English
· efficient and diligent way of working as well as a structured approach
· high level of flexibility to face new challenges and joy collaborating for achievement
· please send application documents in English
· 30 days of paid vacation and sabbatical options.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
· Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Julia Dyballa, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58394
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.