In addition to its own products, BASF Española S.L. markets more than 5,000 products from the BASF Group: chemical, organic and inorganic products, catalysts; phytosanitary products, plastic materials, dispersions and raw materials for the inks, paints, plastics, paper, ceramics and cosmetics industry.
BTC sells and markets BASF's full range of specialty chemicals and high-performance polymers, as well as select third-party products. We are looking for a candidate to join our BTC sales team, who will manage the following tasks:
· Sales Account Management in the assigned region (Iberia) ensuring compliance with the sales objectives and margins, sales costs and capital costs.
· Management of customer relationships ensuring long-term business sustainability, sales, the necessary portfolio, the implementation and regular review of the necessary technical service and improvements in the sales process.
· Customer focus markets in Paints and coatings, adhesives and construction, but also cross-selling functions.
· Implementation of the Business Unit's strategy in the area of its responsibility.
· Identification of market potentials and development of new projects and businesses as agreed in the objectives plan. Realization of different Market Studies, according with the Business Strategy.
· Operational responsibility for determined markets, acquiring a degree of specialization and helping the team in cross-selling functions.
· The person will be responsible too of the visibility of BTC in those markets, attending to different seminars and fairs.
· Bachelor in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering Degree or similar.
· High level of English. Catalan is a plus.
· Customer related experience, chemical sales preferred. Preferred experience in polymeric dispersions related markets (paints and coatings, adhesives,construction).
· Collaboration with local and international teams.
We offer a wide range of responsibilities and improve the opportunities for our employees with on-the-job training, supported by an involved and competent team.
Do you have doubts regarding the position or the selection process?
Esther Soriano (Talent Acquisition)
BASF is the world's first chemical company. We offer intelligent solutions for our customers and move towards a sustainable future. To this end, we promote the recruitment of people with different profiles around the world, which offers multiple opportunities for professional development. For us, both performance and personality count, regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual identity, disability or ideology. Thus, at BASF, opportunities become professional careers.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.