The Process Research and Chemical Engineering Division brings together a variety of competencies, including inorganic chemistry, organic synthesis, battery materials research, catalysis, process development and technology, as well as technical services for laboratories/technical centers. In interdisciplinary global teams, we develop innovative products, processes and technologies for a sustainable future and work with internal partners and customers.
From the idea to a profitable and sustainable process: To achieve this, we need a high level of competence in process engineering and an evaluation competence on sustainability issues. In our Process Development Petrochemicals research group, we optimize existing production processes, develop new processes and evaluate future scenarios with a focus on
Petrochemicals and sustainability.
· As a Process Development Engineer, you will work in interdisciplinary teams on innovative research topics in the field of petrochemicals (synthesis gas, olefins, acrylic acid, etc.) and renewable raw materials.
· In doing so, you will participate in concrete process optimizations in existing factories that can be implemented quickly, develop new processes, or work on scenarios for the long-term strategic orientation of petrochemicals in context of sustainability.
· You drive projects forward and support the transfer of results from simulation and laboratory to pilot plant and production.
· In doing so, you observe compliance with work, safety and environmental protection regulations.
· With a lot of commitment you build up a network to operational units from research & development, engineering and production and are available as a contact person.
· Degree in process engineering, technical chemistry or chemical engineering, ideally with a doctorate degree
· confident communication in German and English
· committed as well as independent way of working
· ability to develop innovative solutions in a team
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Anne Wicke, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56410
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.