In the Coatings Division, we are focused on the development, production and marketing of a variety of coating solutions - from applied surface technologies to automotive paints. Working in global teams, we promote innovation, design and new applications in order to meet our partners' needs. The 'Innovation Beyond Paint' program rounds off our portfolio. It is aimed at the development of new markets and business models.
Our unit Engineering Technology is the contact for engineering services and handles medium to large investment projects in Europe. Responsibilities range from project studies to commissioning, focusing in particular on the Münster-Hiltrup site.
· Your expertise is in demand: as a project engineer, you will manage and support technical projects in your specialist area.
· Within this framework, you will contribute your expertise in both conceptual design and detailed planning.
· Achieve more together: You will support internal partners and clients as well as suppliers during project implementation and final documentation up to the commissioning of the plants.
· In particular, you will ensure that costs and deadlines as well as quality and safety specifications are met.
· You are proactive: in addition, you will develop technical improvements in your area of expertise and support higher-level optimization processes.
· bachelor's or master's degree in electrical engineering with a focus on automation technology and at least two years of experience in planning and handling technical projects in the field of process engineering or plant design
· sound knowledge of the relevant technical regulations
· proficient in the use of MS Office applications
· business fluent German and good English skills
· independent and self-dependent way of working as well as innovative spirit
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
· Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Isabelle von Massow, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58501
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at https://www.basf-coatings.com/global/en.html
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.