As a reinforcement of our Sensor Development Team, you will contribute to the establishment and development of our packaging activities.
· You think out of the box and come up with creative solutions for challenging and exciting problems in optoelectronics packaging.
· A part of your work will be Identifying new technologies and partners for optoelectronic packaging of infrared detectors and subsystems.
· You will manage projects with external and internal partners to transfer optoelectronic packaging ideas into new manufacturing processes.
· Moreover you will design, develop, and implement packages for detector systems with photonic, electronic, and thermal control functionalities.
· You simulate and model system-in-package for thermal, mechanical, optical, electrical properties.
· PhD degree or equivalent work experience in physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
· 2 years of work experience in optoelectronic, optical, electronic, and/or MEMS packaging, preferably in the Infrared
· Excitement and Eagerness to learn about other disciplines and finding new solutions that go beyond the state of the art
· Experience in assembly processes such as dicing, die attach, flip-chip bond, wire-bond, encapsulation, underfill, molding, pick-and-place, singulation
· Knowledge in modelling and resolving issues around optics, thermal design and mechanics
· Team player who excels in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, interdisciplinary and international environment as well as good written and oral communication skills in English
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at www.trinamiX.de
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Mr Fidan Bllacaku (Talent Acquisition), Tel.: +49 (0)30 2005 59400
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.