As a reinforcement of our Sensor Development Team, you will contribute to the establishment and development of our packaging activities.
· As a developer (m/f/d) you identify new technologies as well as partners for the optoelectronic packaging of infrared detectors.
· You manage projects with internal and external partners in order to transfer the identified packaging ideas into new manufacturing processes.
· Furthermore, you design, develop and implement packaging for detector systems that have photonic, electronic and thermal control functionalities.
· In addition, you simulate and model a system-in-package (SiP) for thermal, mechanical, optical and electrical properties.
· Master's or diploma degree in electrical engineering, physics, mechanical engineering or natural sciences and 3 - 5 years of professional experience in the field of optoelectronics, optics, electronics and MEMS packaging.
· Alternatively a doctorate in the aforementioned areas.
· Experience in assembly processes and ideally knowledge in the modeling and problem solving of thermal and mechanical stresses (COMSOL) as well as the optical propagation.
· Well-versed in using mechanical CAD tools and safe communication in German and English.
· Teamplayer, characterized by a fast, highly dynamic, interdisciplinary and international environment.
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have questions regarding the application process or position? Mr. Norman Funk (Talent Acquisition) Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)30 2005 59018
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers!
Learn more about trinamiX GmbH at www.trinamiX.de
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.