In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network. As a dedicated service unit, we provide solutions as required by the company with a strong customer focus. In three regional service delivery units and six global service clusters, we offer our services in a needs-based, efficient, effective and solutions-oriented manner.
To reinforce our Procurement Services department in Berlin, we are hiring a new Procurement Officer. As Operational Officer Procurement, you will ensure our BASF companies in Europe are supplied with raw materials, technical goods and services.
· You will implement and adhere to the company's procurement guidelines and you will conduct numerous Purchase-to-Pay process tasks.
· In collaboration and consultation with our internal business partners, you will handle orders accordingly to the guidelines.
· Assuring timely deliveries and handling non-conformities is part of your daily tasks.
· You will enter master data of contracts into our IT systems and you will keep this data updated.
· You are the central point of contact for operational procurement processes, you will answer questions from stakeholders (e.g. internal customers, suppliers, strategic buyers and colleagues from the finance departments) in a timely and accurate manner.
· vocational education or Bachelor's degree
· first working experience in procurement would be beneficial
· good knowledge of MS Office
· experience in working with SAP or other procurement related IT programs are an advantage
· team and customer orientation
· strong communication skills in Spanish, Italien and English
· Please apply with a cover letter, stating your salary expectations and your notice period; resume; diplomas and work permit.
· In Procurement Services you have the chance not only to develop yourself but also to play an active role in improving our services through several projects.
· In addition to flexible working hours, you will benefit from an "on the job" training through our Buddy System.
· As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
· Check this link to get to know us a bit better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ya7sBODSwIln
BASF Services Europe GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is a shared service center providing a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. As an international team of 2,000 employees from over 50 countries, we bring together know-how in the fields of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We value teamwork, engagement and embrace Diversity & Inclusion.
Learn more about the SSC at: https://www.on.basf.com/EuropeanSSC
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.