We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
Do you want to work with passionate teams, providing excellent business and digital services to the Asia Pacific region?
Do you want an open, supportive, and caring working environment?
Do you view your development needs seriously as we do?
If YES, then take your career to the #NextLevel with BASF !
Objectives of the Position
Digitalization will be a true part of BASF’s DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth as well as drives efficiencies in processes. Global Digital Services (GDS) is supporting BASF business in Digitalization transformation. Our mission is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture. The Digital Hub Kuala Lumpur is one of our global key locations to deliver regional and global solutions for BASF.
LowCode/NoCode platforms provide the possibility to develop, deploy and execute applications in the cloud without or only little traditional programming efforts. This role aims the development and the support of applications based on LowCode/NoCode platforms during the whole application lifecycle.
As DevOps Engineer LowCode/NoCode, you will develop and support individual applications for BASF users to implement and drive forward digitization in BASF.
· Understand and capture the demand of the different user groups and translate it into user stories for the subsequent implementation
· You design and customize application solutions with LowCode/NoCode platforms and work closely with other DevOps teams or project organizations together
· The implementation of quality assurance measures and automated continuous integration / continuous delivery methods is self-evident and are part of the application life cycle management
· After Golive you are responsible for the application maintenance and support.
On top of your DevOps Engineer, you will support Citizen development in APAC:
· Help the citizen developers in the region to use the opportunities of the LowCode/NoCode platforms and enable them to implement their own solutions in the best way
· Coach citizen developers e.g. by sharing examples, supporting hackathons or design thinking sessions
· Communicate best practices in the communities in e.g. YAMMER or TEAMS
· Degree in Computer Science, informatics, business informatics or in a comparable field
· 5 years professional working experience
· 1-2 years experience in developing MS PowerPlatform
· Deep Knowledge in all MS PowerPlatform Components as well as Azure Functions and Azure ChatBot Technologies
· Experience in Premium Features/Connectors
· Custom Connectors, Gateways
· Complex interface integration
· CI/CD Pipelines with Azure DevOps and MS PowerPlatform
Technical & Professional Knowledge
· Understanding PowerApps/Automate Environment strategy
· Continuous improvements of applications and the Power platform, e.g. templates, development guidelines
· Working in Agile methodologies and knowledge in Azure DevOps
· Collaborate with internal business analysts/stakeholders to capture and implement business requirements
· End-to-end responsibilities for project implementations
· Good Soft Skills
· Understanding about Citizen Development and Low/NoCode technologies
BASF regional service hub has been established since 2005 in Kuala Lumpur. The regional service hub has approximately 700 employees and growing. Focused on being a competency and digitalization driven hub, it also provides quality functional and know-how services in the areas of finance, controlling, human resources, real estate and facilities management, communications, environmental, health and safety, procurement, import-export order management, and information services to BASF companies and affiliates in the Asia Pacific region. BASF also has two other regional hubs located in Berlin, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay that cover the Europe and Americas regions.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 110,000 employees in the BASF Group contribute to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of €59 billion in 2020. Further information at www.basf.com.