The Global Engineering Services Division crafts and engineers a sustainable future with world class technical expertise. Our interdisciplinary, global, committed teams serve the BASF businesses to grow with our customers, products and markets. We add value by delivering competitive execution of investments. On construction sites across the globe, we deliver safe and reliable solutions to build and keep BASF assets operating at top performance. In doing so, we continuously improve and drive digital transformation.
The Materials Engineering unit makes significant contributions to the safety, reliability and economic efficiency of our plants worldwide. We provide expertise in a practice-oriented manner during process technology development, engineering and operation.
· With your knowledge about plant components and their properties under typical chemical operating conditions, you are a sought-after contact person.
· Based on a solid understanding of the functioning of equipment as well as the materials used, you will provide materials engineering advice throughout the entire life cycle of production plants.
· You will work closely with colleagues from different partner units (e.g. engineering, maintenance, production, workshops) on an interdisciplinary basis.
· In addition, you will perform condition assessments as well as damage analyses of plant components and propose remedial measures.
· Master Degree in mechanical engineering
· Sound knowledge of materials engineering, ideally in combination with experience in corrosion of metallic materials
· Structured, independent working style as well as distinct ability to work in a team
· Confident communication in German and English
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· From childcare to individual career development and retirement planning. We make it possible!
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Larissa Wiedenroth, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56384
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.