Area: Order to Cash
• Educational: Bachelor of Business Administration or similar.
• Experience: 1-2 preceding jobs of relevant experience.
• Languages: Fluent English and Spanish. Portuguese (desirable).
• Highly organized with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong use of Power Point, Excel and marketing tools.
• Responsible for executing the Knowledge Management process activities and maintaining the Knowledge in Order to Cash.
• Identifies knowledge gaps, creating plans to tackle them with the support of the Order to Cash Management.
• Provides ongoing support on knowledge needs and coordinates trainings among the teams.
• Advocates Knowledge Management use and contributions within the teams.
• Responds to Knowledge Feedback and acts accordingly.
• Ensures smooth knowledge transitions for new activities taken up by the Order to Cash team.
• Works with the Knowledge Manager and the Knowledge focals to review and audit/self-assess the process, its techniques and methods.
• Performs quality audits as needed, documents results and elaborates plans to tackle improvement areas.
• Assists in providing guidance and input into the Knowledge Management strategy.
• Works very closely with the global Order to Cash Knowledge community among the different hubs.
• Prepares presentations, training materials and surveys as needed by the Order to Cash Management team and the Order to Cash communities: Fraud Prevention, Excel, Reporting, Expert Experience.
• Organizes and moderates workshops in Order to Cash as requested by the Management team.