At Supplier and Reporting, we don't just see numbers, we see solutions. We stand for high-quality purchasing and financial processes: from purchase-to-pay processes and book-to-reports to our business and financial reporting. To achieve this, we not only handle our processes efficiently and accurately, but also focus specifically on modern solutions for designing future-oriented financial processes and satisfied customers.
You enjoy working in technically and culturally diverse teams, in dynamic environments and are open to new challenges? Then join our Business Reporting team and support us in business accounting and the development of management reports for business units of the BASF Group.
· You are responsible for month-end and year-end closings for your assigned subject areas.
· You share best practices and continuously enlarge your knowledge in cost center accounting, inventory valuation, product costing and internal cost charging.
· You introduce business intelligence solutions, develop dashboards in collaboration with controlling units and ensure a high-quality and timely reporting.
· You identify and use potentials for optimization in reports, processes and systems and drive harmonization as well as automation.
· You support innovative projects in an international environment.
· successfully completed studies in business administration, business informatics or industrial engineering
· first professional experience in reporting, internal accounting or controlling, e.g. from internships
· a high willingness to learn, initiative and the joy of taking on responsibility in a very dynamic environment
· strong IT affinity and high interest in digitalization, ideally first experience in Business Intelligence solutions, databases and SAP
· a strong service orientation and interest in the business of BASF
· ability to communicate effectively in German and English, other languages are beneficial
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
· Location-independent working models with defined presence days in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
· This position can be filled either in full-time or part-time.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Fidan Bllacaku, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59400
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focuced solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent working models at: BASF.com/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.