At Supplier and Reporting, we don't just see numbers, we see solutions. We stand for high-quality purchasing and financial processes: from purchase-to-pay processes and book-to-reports to our business and financial reporting. To achieve this, we not only handle our processes efficiently and accurately, but also focus specifically on modern solutions for designing future-oriented financial processes and satisfied customers.
You enjoy working in technically and culturally diverse teams, in dynamic environments, and are open to new challenges? Then join our Business Reporting team and develop management reports for different units of the BASF Group.
· Within your new position you will support the Business Reporting organization by introducing business intelligence solutions and advise on planning and building steering tools.
· You develop dashboard in close collaboration with the according controlling units and ensure a continuous and reliable reporting.
· Furthermore, you extract relevant data from SAP Business Warehouse applications of BASF, complete these with information from other units if required and ensure data quality during the whole process of data handling.
· You identify and use optimization potentials in reports, reporting processes and systems and drive harmonization as well as automation.
· Lastly, you enlarge your knowledge of the various management accounting processes in the team and support the month end closings when and where required.
· degree in Business Administration or Business Informatics with a focus on Accounting/Controlling and/or Taxes and initial professional experience in those fields
· initial experience in the SAP environment or Business Warehouse systems as well as the MS Office applications
· good communication skills in English
· enjoy working with different IT applications (VBA, Power BI or UiPath) and interest in working with us to shape the digital future of BASF
· highly motivated, determined and goal-oriented personality
· interest in driving the digital transformation forward
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Location-independent working models with defined presence days in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Fidan Bllacaku, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59400
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent working models at: BASF.com/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.