The Global Engineering Services Division is responsible for the implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the various corporate divisions by providing expert services throughout the plant's life cycle, such as automation, process or mechanical engineering. We push forward innovations in all areas of the chemical industry - and turn laboratory developments into worldwide production plants.
Our Digitalization & IT unit manages and supports the use of engineering software in the BASF Group.
· You advise our Construction Community on the selection of suitable IT solutions as part of our Digital Construction Roadmap.
· Moreover you will also coordinate IT projects and implement software applications in the area of engineering and construction management for BASF's plant construction business.
· The technical focus is on the integration with the ERP and CAE solutions as well as the existing IT landscape.
· You will be responsible for the complete life cycle of the IT solutions used in Construction Management.
· Furthermore, you represent the requirements and interests of the global Construction Community towards the central IT.
· In the medium term, you will improve the workflows in your environment.
· Successfully completed bachelor's degree in engineering technology, computer science, mathematics or physics
· Judgment competence about processes and IT in the environment of plant construction as well as knowledge of the relevant IT market and the companies active in these fields
· Successful involvement of all participants in meetings as well as workshops and effective communication of the results.
· Active networking with colleagues from the various disciplines.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Live the networking of IT and engineering! Design the IT landscape of the future in plant engineering with us.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Fabienne Gläsel, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58121
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.