We are the global in-house management consultancy for BASF. Our focus is on strategic projects, which drive effective change processes. The areas covered here range from growth, organisational development and efficiency projects to acquisition and divestment. We have a strong team spirit and actively promote career development within BASF.
For a period of three months you are part of our department Management Consulting, a team that gives advice to the BASF group and its business units in the field of general management and is therefore actively supporting the change processes of BASF.
· As a full member of the team you will participate in the preparation, coordination and implementation of management consulting projects for the management of the BASF group.
· Your tasks include the field of strategy, marketing, organization (structures and processes), business optimization and post-merger integration and corporate development.
· You will realize sophisticated analyses, support the team in conducting interviews with our clients and prepare the results for our top management.
· You will soon be completing a degree in the field of economics, chemistry or engineering with above-average results.
· You have gained first relevant work experience in an international business consultancy or in a similar environment.
· Furthermore, you have a high analytical and future-oriented way of thinking as well as your strong communication skills and assertiveness.
· You know the IT standard applications, especially of MS Excel and Power Point.
· Due to your excellent presentation skills you know how to present your results in a competent and clear manner.
· Moreover, you are able to complete all tasks in English and you enjoy working in an international team.
· Please add your availability period to your cover letter.
From day one you will be part of the BASF family. You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment. Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours. In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world’s leading chemical company.
Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Mrs. Buchholz (Talent Acquisition) E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
BASF Services Europe GmbH can be found in the heart of Berlin and delivers a range of services for the BASF Group across Europe as a "Shared Service Center". We are an international team of 2000 employees from more than 50 nations and we bring together know-how in the areas of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We place an emphasis on teamwork and commitment and put diversity and inclusion into practice every day.
Learn more about the SSC at http://www.on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.