Competent and committed employees play a decisive role in the success of BASF. In our Service Cluster People, we help to enable employees to develop and contribute their own talents. With know-how and passion, we provide support with all personnel issues and develop innovative solutions - turning new requirements in the working world into opportunities. Our portfolio covers everything from Employer Brand to time management.
Support our professionally and culturally diverse team for 6 months as part of your mandatory internship on the topic of national and international personnel transfers.
· During your internship, you will work in a global team in transfer management and support it in day-to-day business as well as in project work.
· You will actively work on all phases of a transfer, incl. the administrative support.
· In this context, you will work closely with the team, HR business partners and service providers.
· You will actively contribute your ideas for process optimization and support in the implementation.
· In addition, you are responsible for the development of our knowledge management.
· You will gain insight into the global management of service providers and how to communicate with different stakeholders.
· enrolled student in economics, cultural studies or a similar field
· ideally first international experience
· affinity for IT programs
· proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· strong communication skills in English and German
· ability to work in a team and achieve success
· interest in digitalization and openness towards new ideas
· From day one you will be part of the BASF family.
· You will get involved in challenging fields of activity and have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in an interdisciplinary environment.
· Depending on the location of the respective group company you will get to know BASF and participate in various workshops and guided tours.
· In this way you will make numerous interesting experiences and get a deep insight into the world's leading chemical company. Information regarding internships: on.basf.com/internship
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Ms. Stefanie Koch (Talent Acquisition), Tel.: +49 30 2005-56001
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.