In the Corporate Development unit, we support the Management Board and the divisions with a whole range of services: management consulting, economic evaluation and strategic planning. In addition, we offer a range of training courses, set benchmarks and make sector forecasts. With our many years of expertise and experience, we adapt each of our solutions individually to our customers.
For a period of 3-6 months, from September 2021 you will be part of our department, which will support the Board of Executive Directors of BASF in strategically aligning the Group and managing the implementation of the strategy in the business units.
· As a valuable team member, you are involved in the implementation process of the global Group strategy and support the strategic management of the Group.
· In the Project Management Office (PMO) of the Group Strategy, you participate in the central implementation of a global excellence program that contributes to BASF's consolidated result.
· You create transparency through smart data analyses and conceptual visualizations, support the team in workshops with stakeholders from the business units and prepare the results for the Board of Executive Directors of BASF.
· economics or technical studies with above-average grades
· first professional experience in an internationally renowned management consultancy or in a comparable environment
· presentation skills in English and German
· first experiences in stakeholder management in a large corporation
· experienced handling of IT standard applications (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
You are part of the BASF team from day one. With us, you will enter into demanding areas of work and take on exciting tasks and, if possible, sub-projects in an interdisciplinary working environment. In addition, the BASF sites offer various opportunities such as guided tours or workshops to get to know BASF better. In this way, you will gain a wide range of insights and experience at the world's largest chemical company.
Information on internships: www.basf.com/praktikum
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file and kindly ask you to note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Susanne Reddmann, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56097
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan
Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide
range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and
professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar
Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.