We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services centre has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
Digitalization will be a true part of BASF’s DNA that creates new exciting customer experiences and business growth as well as drives efficiencies in processes. This is our digital VISION for BASF. Our MISSION is to drive forward the digital transformation of BASF, providing innovative, global and high-quality digital products and services through a strong agile culture.
Objectives of the Position whereby
As part of the Digitalization team, you will be reporting to the Manager and support the team in managing projects and operation tasks.
• Involve in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) projects – Develop automation process using RPA (UiPath) tools, analyzing, understanding, and documenting the business processes in detail.
• Participate in digital solutions development, involve in research activities on new technologies and digital tools.
• Learn and practice basic day to day assignments or projects in a Shared Services environment
• Able to start from June/July 2021 onwards for minimum 5 months duration
• Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related disciplines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Exposure to one or more of the programming languages i.e. SQL, Java, UiPath etc
• Submit your CV, cover letter and school transcripts on our online job portal
• In your application, state clearly your available period, and your expected graduation date
For more information about BASF Internship Program, please click https://on.basf.com/BASF_MY_Internship.