We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
Objectives of the Position whereby
As part of the Supply Chain Management team, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager and support the team in managing projects and operation tasks.
• Support the team in turning raw data into valuable insights by using analytics tools
• Assist in improvement initiatives discussion to work on improvement plans and timelines
• Participate in simplication support of operational reporting (report automation) across teams
• Administrative tasks and assist in presentation activities i.e. business reporting, meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation etc
• Able to start from March/April 2021 onwards for minimum 4 months duration
• Currently pursuing Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or any related disciplines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Submit your CV, cover letter and school transcripts on our online job portal
• In your application, state clearly your available period, and your expected graduation date
For more information about BASF Internship Program, please click https://on.basf.com/BASF_MY_Internship.