We are a 170-person start-up that is growing and developing rapidly. There are many different personalities working at trinamiX. To support our teams, we have our "functions", consisting of professionals in HR, communication, culture, IT and finance. As HR Business Partner (m/f/d) you are an important link to successfully bring all areas together.Have you already gained experience in building start-ups into successful medium-sized companies? Are you full of drive and do you want to get involved? Then trinamiX is the right place for you!
· Working closely with our HR team, you will act as a point of contact for managers and employees on all HR-related issues.
· In addition, you are responsible for the HR LifeCycle (Hire2retire).
· You will be responsible for the HR side of employee surveys including structured evaluation and implementation of derived measures.
· Furthermore, you will support in other processes such as compensation, organizational management as well as employee and team development.
· completed studies (M.Sc./Diploma) in the field of Human Resources or a comparable field of study
· several years of experience in HR as a business partner in start-ups, software companies or other companies with a technology focus
· ideally, experience in human resources development in order to exploit the potential of employees in the best possible way
· good intuition for change opportunities and their implementation
· excellent English and German language skills
· convincing, patient, emphatic and self-confident personality
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· We have a cool new technology that improves dramatically every year.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world - for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers! Learn more about us at www.trinamixsensing.com
Please apply also with your English CV.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Viktoria Schlüter, Tel.: +49 30 2005-58521
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.