We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
This position is based at BASF PETRONAS Chemicals' Sdn Bhd, a RM3.4 billion joint venture that combines the innovative strengths and capabilities of two well-established Fortune 500 companies, BASF SE (60%), the world's leading chemical company and PETRONAS (40%), Malaysia’s fully integrated energy company with a wide network of operations around the world. Established since 1997, BASF PETRONAS Chemicals' ‘verbund’ (integrated) chemical production facility is sited in Gebeng, Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur. With the current growth in our downstream portfolio, we are integrating the most powerful minds and talented high achievers to drive our outstanding performance as a global leader in the chemical industry. Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Information Technology or related studies.
· CGPA of 3.2 and above with active in extracurricular activities
· Less than 1 year working experience
· Having highly proactive attitude, possess drive and commitment towards standard and performance for self
· Innovative and creative
· Able to prioritize, plan work activities efficiently and able to work under pressure.
· Good proficiency of English, both spoken and written
· Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a 6 months program and will be based in Kuantan Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume stating personal particulars, latest transcript, qualifications and contact telephone number and/or email.
Applications should be sent directly via this platform (online application).