At BASF Hub Berlin, we are passionate about creating high-quality HR services for the future. With deep expertise, we support our partners, offer consulting, and deliver service out of one hand. Today, with connecting diversity and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be a part of this exciting journey!
As part of setting up our new team People Data & Engagement Services we are looking for several new colleagues. As an Expert within our team you are responsible for the further development of our people data landscape and by being application owner for BASF's core SAP Human Capital Management system.
· You will take ownership for the optimization of maintenance processes and data conventions, quality assurance measures and data completeness.
· Together with the team and our data governance, you contribute to the data and IT strategy by creating concepts balancing business demands, corporate requirements and compliance.
· You facilitate the global people data community to ensure knowledge distribution and aligned approaches.
· With an outstanding service mindset, you will advise HR business partners and leaders within your area of competence.
· degree in business administration, human resources, computer science or similar relevant field
· several years of working experience in an HR or IT role, experience in project management is an advantage
· profound knowledge of HCM systems like SAP HR, SuccessFactors, Workday or similar
· analytical skills and ability to create concepts with strategic impact independently
· committed team player with great communication skills to communicate complex issues effectively to diverse stakeholders in English and desirably in German or another EMEA languages as well
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
· Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
· Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Sophia Nietiedt, Tel.:+49 30 2005 5137, Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.