Along the order-to-cash process, we are passionate about keeping master data up to date along the supply chain, weighing potential credit risks, and thus executing payment flows on time. We are close to our customers and contribute to BASF's success every day with needs-based and innovative solutions.
As Global Expert Credit Risk & Accounts Receivable Reporting (m/f/d) you will ensure the transparency of receivables risks. In this way, you will ensure effective management of global receivables in the BASF Group. In your role as Application Owner of the global Business Intelligence solution for Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Credit Risk, you will contribute significantly to the digitalization of the order-to-cash process. The determined key figures are the key for innovative analytics applications, dashboards and automation solutions in Finance, Controlling and Sales.
· Through periodic processes and systematic validations, you will continuously ensure the consistency of the reporting content, identify deviations and resolve the causes.
· You will advise the stakeholders in Finance, Controlling and Sales on the evaluation, interpretation and further use of the reporting content.
· By working closely with stakeholders in Credit Management, Controlling, Sales and A/R, you have a deep understanding of requirements and will proactively propose new requirements and objectives.
· You will rank and evaluate new ideas and solution approaches from an End-to-End perspective and identify best practices.
· Goal-oriented, you will drive the advancement of reporting and monitoring by initiating and leading global agile projects to success.
· Through these activities, you will lead the application of digital technologies and make a significant contribution to the digital transformation of the order-to-cash process.
· Successfully completed degree in business administration or business informatics or comparable qualification
· Several years of professional experience in finance / accounting
· strong affinity for quantitative analysis and innovative IT tools
· ideally experience with business intelligence solutions / reporting
· strong interest in design and functionality of complex IT solutions
· in-depth experience with SAP ERP (Finance)
· very good presentation skills in English
· high communication skills and team player qualities
· Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Albena Popova Tel.: +49 30 2005-59494 (please call between 09:30 - 11:00)
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.