We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
The BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, it has approximately 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement, and Import-Export Order Management to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across Asia Pacific. BASF also has three other Shared Service Centers that cover Europe and the Americas, located in Berlin and Ludwigshafen, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay.
Objectives of the Position
· Analyze the end-to-end Order-to-Cash (OtC) process from information, financial, and material flow point of view with the clear target to improve customer experience and increase efficiency.
· Build business-driven hypotheses on improvement potentials in the end-to-end order-to-cash process based on process analytics data and community interaction. Discuss with the relevant stakeholders to jointly identify improvement potentials.
· Propose potential improvements based on existing solutions and knowledge, and orchestrate the implementation accordingly. Generate further insights by outside-in perspectives.
· Create tangible solutions, which shall be scaled whenever adding value to further stakeholders.
· Orchestrating the community around the OtC process will use the existing BASF swarm intelligence, e.g. to share good practices and to create OtC archetype roadmaps.
· Search for improvement potentials in a push approach: Analyze process analytics results for potential root causes
· Search for improvement potentials in a pull approach: Discuss with Operating Divisions and Service Delivery Units to identify improvement potentials
· Active orchestration of projects: Create new process improvement solutions and orchestrate all relevant stakeholders effectively towards tangible results.
· Passive orchestration of projects: Identify existing solutions to improvement areas and connect as well as follow up with the relevant stakeholders until implementation
· Drive best practice exchange and scaling of solutions across BASF globally, i.e. in communities
· Actively contribute to process strategies and archetype roadmaps
· Generate outside-in views by connecting with external partners
· Education: Degree in Business Administration or equivalent, supply chain management, logistics, finance or engineering.
· Working Experience: Minimum 7-8 years in Order-to-Cash area of which minimum 3 years of project management experience within order-to-cash environment. Demonstrated Lean Six Sigma project experience with success results. Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification is advantageous.
· Technical & Professional Knowledge: Order-to-cash process knowledge, SAP (TM, FI/CO modules) or TMS experience, foreign documentary trade, analytical thinking, leading with key performance indicators, good communication skills. Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people. Strong in planning, coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills. Strong analytical skill plus cultural awareness. Flexible and self-initiated with open and innovative mindset