We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With larger production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2018 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,317 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en
· Work on the quality analysis & testing for the in-coming, in-process, finished goods and customer’s samples;
· Be responsible for the validation of analysis method or procedure;
· Be responsible for the routine work management as the backup for the Lab Manager
· Implements ISO14001，OHSAS18001and EHS regulation based on BASF guideline.
· Act as the emergency response team member, including for firefighting, chemical leakage, first aid.
· Be responsible for issue the work permit within QC Lab after training
· Maintenance of the standard operation procedure (SOP) and 4th records in the QC area to promote conformity and support the site audit.
· Perform IQC, PQC and FQC quality analysis and customer’s samples analysis testing.
· Management and maintenance of the creditability & reliability of analysis result and database.
· Run the performance testing related to Measurement System Analysis and DL testing.
· Assist in the validation and acceptable testing for the new analysis method or procedure.
· Monitor and maintain the UPW and cleaning room quality.
· Routine maintenance of Lab’s measurement tools & accessory consumable.
· Job training to new staff to assure necessary qualification for the positions.
· Timely finish the personnel qualification testing (frequency: 6 months).
· Could be deputy by deputy person when the position holder is duty off, refer to deputy form.
· For details of safety production responsibility, please see the personal .
· Education: At least bachelor degrees or above in Chemistry or analysis chemistry or chemical engineer
· Working Experience: More than 3-5 years working experience in sales and marketing
· Technical & Professional Knowledge: At least 3 year experience working with ICP-MS, Auto-titrator, TOC, UV, IC etc.