At BASF Hub Berlin, we create services for the future. Since 2005, our international and dynamic team of the department HR Services EMEA provides global services from the heart of Berlin to our BASF group companies all over Europe. With know-how and passion, we support our partners, offer consulting, and deliver high-quality service out of one hand: from Recruiting, Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Inquiry. We provide sustainable solutions, always thinking one step ahead. Today, with innovation and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be a part of this exciting journey.
In our team, you will be in charge of the implementation, execution and monitoring of the compensation, benefits and grading processes, as well as the activities and solutions focused on ensuring and communicating an attractive and competitive Total Offer. The following tasks are includes in the role:
· You will provide advice and supports the Compensation & Benefits Manager, HR Partners and Solutions Teams in all processes related to compensation and benefits.
· You will calculate the budget for salary increases, target bonuses, benefits and any other component of the total offer.
· You will complete market salary surveys, and provide the necessary salary information to the global supplier through established tools and schedules.
· You will complete the Global Employee Benefits Survey.
· You will coordinate activities related to the Management Entity of the Pension Plan, Plan Control Commission, Fund and Monitoring.
· Coordinates and manages the formal processes of the pension plan (minutes, support for the financial-actuarial review process).
· Degree in Business Administration, Law or equivalent academic qualification.
· More than 3 years of experience in a similar position and knowledge of Compensation and Benefits and administration in general.
· Analysis capacity.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and SAP HR.
· Fluent level of Spanish and English.
· We make your Onboarding easy: with our on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", we help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of our BASF team from day one.
· We offer various development programs and trainings as well as language courses so that you can reach your full potential and make an impact across our organization.
· We offer 30 days paid annual holidays, sabbatical opportunities, various support for working parents and relocation assistance for a smooth transition to working in Berlin.
· We live a company culture that provides an inclusive & international working environment as well as team, cultural and sports events.
· Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Sara Martínez Isidro (Talent Acquisition)
Tel: +49 30 2005 58660
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focuced solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us at on.basf.com/serviceHUB-berlin.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.