We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
The BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, it has approximately 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement, and Import-Export Order Management to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across Asia Pacific. BASF also has three other Shared Service Centers that cover Europe and the Americas, located in Berlin and Ludwigshafen, Germany, and Montevideo, Uruguay.
Objectives of the Position
· Analyze the end-to-end Order-to-Cash (OtC) process from information, financial, and material flow point of view with the clear target to improve customer experience and increase efficiency.
· Build business-driven hypotheses on improvement potentials in the end-to-end order-to-cash process based on process analytics data and community interaction.
· Understand business needs and objectives across BASF and apply industry knowledge to interpret data and look for improvement potentials
· Focus on end-to-end performance combining the different process areas of order management, transport management, and financial customer interaction
· Perform and constantly enhance analytics for e2e OtC process in close alignment with GB and GD analytics units.
· Look for the right set of measures within BASF internal and external data and integrate it into query design
· Build up a permanent monitoring system
· Contribute actively to analytics best practice exchange and scaling of solutions across BASF globally, i.e. in communities
· Actively contribute to process strategies and archetype roadmaps
· Generate outside-in views on process analytics by connecting with external partners
· Education: Degree in Business Administration or equivalent, IT, supply chain management, logistics, finance or engineering.
· Working Experience: Minimum 5-6 years in Order-to-Cash area of which minimum 3 years of process analytics experience within the order-to-cash environment.
· Technical & Professional Knowledge: Order-to-cash process knowledge, SAP (TM, FI/CO modules) or TMS experience, process analytics and query design, frontend experience advantageous, analytical thinking, good communication skills. Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people. Strong in planning, coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills. Strong analytical skill plus cultural awareness. Flexible and self-initiated with open and innovative mindset