We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2019 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,230 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en
BASF is currently building a new Verbund site in Zhanjiang, Guangdong province. Announced in July 2018 and officially commenced in November 2019, BASF Guangdong Verbund site project would be BASF’s largest investment with up to US$10 billion upon completion and would be operated under the sole responsibility of BASF. The site would ultimately be the third-largest BASF site worldwide, and will be built into a role model for smart manufacturing and sustainable production by utilizing the latest digital technologies and applying the highest safety standards.
· General Secretary for Supplier & Reporting Services team with all related duties of administrative support in order to perform and optimize office procedures and working environment
· General administrative/office duties and other tasks as assigned, some on confidential nature, for Vice President and her team
· Manage agenda, maintain calendar and arrange/prepare/follow-up meetings and appointments of Vice President.
· Communicate Vice President's instructions to various individuals and/or departments
· Provide and obtain information from other Managers or external representatives and convey the feedback to the Vice President correctly and timely.
· Route, answer or dispatch routine correspondences of Vice President
· Prepare, organize and support events and workshops
· Other tasks as assigned (e.g. administrative support to Zhanjiang Liaison Office tasks)
· Education: Bachelor degree with good written and spoken English. And Cantonese language skill is preferred.
· Working Experience: 3+ years working experience in related field
· Technical & Professional Knowledge: Good communication and inter-personal skills. Able to use software such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SharePoint, Dashboard tools, etc.