We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
· Coordinate with Engineering team implement the improvement project, opex measure implementation in the field.
· To carry out trend analysis of process for smooth plant operation.
· Monitor process flow, capacity utilization, safety at workplace, down times due to breakdowns, availability of resources for achieving required productivity.
· Co-ordinate with SCM, equipment schedulers, Quality control & plan the production schedule on daily & monthly basis.
· Coordinate and manage production with consistent quality as per the target.
· Continuous improvement of processes in coordination with the Head–Care Chemicals plant & Quality control to reduce batch cycle times, increase in yields, increase operational ease and ultimately leading to cost effective production.
· Guiding a group of Officers /operators in the plant continuously to ensure product quality of international standard.
· To implement & maintain Management systems like ISO9001/ISO14001/ISO 50001/RCMS/RSPO/ EFfci GMP/ IATF.
· Maintain the hygiene of the plant. follow the global hygiene requirement.
· Ensure implementation of sanitization procedure.
· EFfci GMP awareness training to be provided to team.
· Energy Management System (EnMS ISO 50001) awareness training to be provided to team.
Related for EHS
· Responsible for safe operation of Care Chemicals plant
· Drive improvement projects namely; 5S, OpEx along with the team. Provide necessary information / training to them.
· Act as leading incident controller in case of emergency in Care Chemicals plant during general shift working hours (9:00 am to 6:00 pm) in absence of Head-Care Chemicals plant.
· Monitor safety performance in plant through implementation of different EHS practices, procedures specified in RCMS manual. Analyze the gap in safety performance and provide relevant tools, resources to close the gap.
· Ensuring compliance to TDS requirements while performing activities like tanker loading, unloading, labelling and packing as and when required.
· Authorized to approve Hot Work / Confined Space Entry / Height Work Permits in the absence of Head-Care Chemicals plant.
· Implement Safety, Health and Environment system of the plant concerning man and equipment.
· Guide shop floor personnel towards SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) / Responsible Care / Cleanliness of the plant (5S) /discipline for improving the BASF’s safe work culture. This ensures compliance of BASF’s statutory requirements, which also includes the training of the subordinates regarding the safety aspects and handling of the critical hazardous chemicals.
· Ensure that discharge parameters of all the emissions in the plant are within the statutory limits and health and hygiene of the plant personnel is well maintained.
· Adherence to the PPE usage of the plant personnel and work permit system is properly followed.
· Training of the plant personnel on SHE / MSDS of the raw material, finished products and other plant related activities.
Ensure the documentation of Responsible care requirement on continual basis.