We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of more than €7.3 billion in 2019 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,230 people as of the end of the year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en.
· As a customized solution provider, developing Cellasto parts which are meeting the technical requirements and specifications from automotive customers.
· Technical responsibility for NVH in China and Asia Pacific region
· Utilizing the technical advantages of the Cellasto material to increase the market share for TM (Top Mounts) and CSI (Coil Spring Isolators)
· This position requires working very closely with AP regional segment management team, Sales & Marketing, Product Management, Procurement and QM Main Tasks:
· Project Management: Manage all steps in the development process from specification review to launch of series production. Full responsibility for the time line and milestones, such as 3D part design, sample part manufacturing, internal testing, customer vehicle evaluation, OTS, PPAP and customer approval
· Development Project Acquisition: Pro-actively promote the Cellasto solutions at customers and provide NVH expertise that lead to joint development projects and finally to new business
· NVH workshops: In cooperation with sales teams, hold NVH workshops at predetermined customers providing guidance for part design and testing
· Customer Relationship: Visit and establish professional relationships with current customers and new potential customers. Follow-up with regular project development review meetings Requirements:
· Education: Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or vehicle dynamics
· Working Experience: 3 – 5 years of experience in suspension design, vehicle testing or NVH part design and testing
· Technical & Professional Knowledge: Experienced in the part design or measurement for automotive industry, familiar with ISO/ TS 16949, design FMEA, ability to analyze and solve problems, experience in customer communication, CAD software (Pro/E preferred), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), Project Management Capability
· Language skills: Mandarin (native speaker) and English (high proficiency), Korean or Japanese are a plus
· Others: Work or study experience abroad is a plus