We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF shares a rich history with India spanning more than a century. With our vast knowledge in the field of chemistry, we manufacture high-quality, innovative products that cater to a wide range of industries. BASF in India has 9 production sites, 2 R&D centers and more than 2,000 employees and is well positioned to meet the current and future needs of the ever-growing Indian market.
· Lab blending and testing of new developments.
· Making trial batches for new developments.
· To maintain all records related to development in lab as per ISO standard.
· To keep proper maintenance and calibration of all lab instruments.
· Testing of Pu foams as per requested by customers.
· To maintain and operate High pressure and spray machine to best condition for application.
· To evaluate new and alternate Raw Materials for cost reduction/performance enhancement projects.
· Prepare documents for new product registration
· Prepare & provide documents for Product Transfer to Production
· To provide support for Accelerated products identified for sustainable construction
· To support in lab activities for troubleshooting in existing products.
· Degree/PG in Chemistry
· Experience in RIGID Polyurethanes preferred
· Striving for achievement
· Strategic Thinking
· Communication & interpersonal Understanding
· Work Management
· Planning and Organizing
· Team working
· Creative and Continuous Improvement