We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, as well as a global and regional research and development hub in Shanghai, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry. BASF posted sales of approximately €8.5 billion in 2020 to customers in Greater China and employed 8,948 people as of the end of the year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en.
· To provide assistance and support to Lab. Manager as required to achieve the objectives of each Research/Development project and production.
· Contribute to safety and environmental standards of company
· Keep lab, lab area, machines, machine hall and storage areas in good condition
· Under general supervision of project manager perform product development tasks using necessary techniques, procedures and equipment
· Analyze and document test results, write short reports, examinations
· Support to adapt and optimize existing working instructions, tests, procedures, equipment according to project requirement
· Gain and maintain familiarity with relevant current scientific literature with support from supervisor
· Suggests self-conceived ideas within development projects
· Able to travel based on business needs
· Education: Master or Bachelor
· Working Experience: 0 - 5 years
· Technical & Professional Knowledge: Chemistry/Polymer Science/Chemical Engineering