In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network. As a dedicated service unit, we provide solutions as required by the company with a strong customer focus. In three regional service delivery units and six global service clusters, we offer our services in a needs-based, efficient, effective and solutions-oriented manner..
As an interdisciplinary team, the Digitalization Task Force actively promotes the digital transformation of business processes. We analyze and model existing processes, develop new process models as well as digitization and automation solutions together with the business units and implement them as part of a digital roadmap.
· You advise business units on the digital transformation of their processes.
· In this context, you design and develop new digitization solutions and applications in close coordination with the departments.
· After completion of the implementation you ensure the delivery of maintenance and support.
· You actively promote the exchange of knowledge between the business units and involved experts and share your knowledge with the Digitalization Community.
· successfully completed studies of (business) computer science or a comparable education
· first professional experience in the IT sector
· practical application knowledge of common programming languages, such as Java, .Net or C(++)
· UiPath skills are a plus
· team spirit and high self-motivation
· good communication skills
· Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
· Team and company events in which we celebrate our achievements and live up our team spirit.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Isabelle Bludau, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59773
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.