We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in. We are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2019 and by Diversity Inc. as #12 on Top 50 Companies for Diversity. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Ag Professional Internship Program – Sales & Marketing Spring 2021– Crop Protection
Where the Chemistry Happens…
BASF's Professional Internship Programs were created to provide highly motivated, mobile-minded current university students an opportunity to enhance their professional skills through a variety of diverse learning experiences. Participants will contribute to real-world assignments within different domestic locations. They will explore career options and develop technical and professional decision-making skills, while fulfilling specific business needs. Participants also have the opportunity to assess their capabilities, skills, and interests and gain valuable exposure to BASF's culture, values, and decision-makers.
Explore your sense of adventure! Build your professional network! Engage your passion for challenge!
Apply for the BASF Ag Professional Internship Program!
APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS GRADUATING BETWEEN December 2021 – MAY 2023.
· As a highly motivated undergraduate student, you will participate in a summer internship program with BASF’s Agricultural Solutions organization.
· Utilizing your experience in your area of study, you will help complete various projects which will provide the opportunity to further develop both technical and professional skills.
· 12 week assignments are available nationally with our field sales teams and tech services.
· Assignments can be located in a variety of locations throughout the U.S
· Enhanced career development and value delivery to BASF.
· Strong knowledge preparing you to target growers, retailers, distributors, and key influencers, while learning to develop business strategies and tactics that help growers get the most on every acre.
· The tools to communicate the value of BASF's innovative crop protection products and services.
· The opportunity to join our Talent Pipeline for consideration of future opportunities within the organization including the Full-time Ag Professional Development Program.
Formula for Success:
· Undergraduate students majoring in Agricultural Sales, Agribusiness, Marketing, Agronomy, Biology, Plant Science, or related field
· Demonstrated academic achievement with a Minimum Major GPA of 3.0
· Active participation in extracurricular activities and on-campus organizations
· A commitment to relocate anywhere in the U.S
· Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
· A valid Driver’s License
· Outstanding work ethic
· Agility/Leadership potential
Interested in seeing where BASF is recruiting next? Click on the link: https://www.basf.com/universitycareers.html
to get the latest information on our upcoming events and to pre-register!
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent