At Supplier and Reporting, we don't just see numbers, we see solutions. We stand for high-quality purchasing and financial processes: from purchase-to-pay processes and book-to-reports to our business and financial reporting. To achieve this, we not only handle our processes efficiently and accurately, but also focus specifically on modern solutions for designing future-oriented financial processes and satisfied customers.
The Accounts Payable department provides professional invoice management for all affiliated European BASF Group companies and is actively involved in the creation of an optimized accounts payable process chain in close cooperation with the purchasing and local finance departments.
· You will be responsible for classic accounting tasks such as invoice verification, invoice posting, account clarification and payment verification for BASF Group companies.
· You will drive the automation of posting processes in SAP and analyze and, if necessary, correct automatically posted invoices.
· In close cooperation with the purchasing and finance departments of BASF Group companies, you will actively participate in the optimization of the purchase-to-pay process chain.
· completed commercial training or economic studies
· first experiences in the field of invoice verification and accounting
· fluency in Dutch as well as in German and/or English
· open-mindedness to change and a high degree of flexibility
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Ayse Guel Uzun, Phone:+49 30 2005-59677
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focuced solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us at on.basf.com/serviceHUB-berlin
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.