Along the order-to-cash process, we are passionate about keeping master data up to date along the supply chain, weighing potential credit risks, and thus executing payment flows on time. We are close to our customers and contribute to BASF's success every day with needs-based and innovative solutions.
Join our Accounts Receivable Team as soon as possible and ensure together with us high-quality customer accounting.
· You will create Invoicing ad-hoc reports for local finance as well as internal and external partners, which includes daily sales reports and the evaluation of credit notes.
· In addition, you will oversee daily monitoring activities in our unit and provide support in correcting processing errors such as billing blocks and credit memo requests.
· By testing defined concepts in the system and correcting errors, you will support us in the conceptual development of invoicing processes in compliance with legal requirements.
· Your task also includes ensuring updates in the event of process changes.
· completed formal vocational training program in business and commerce or a comparable degree or certification
· first professional experience in accounts receivable, invoicing or supply chain
· ideally knowledge and skills in working with SAP R/3 and Excel
· excellent communication skills in English; additional German, French or Polish language skills are a plus
· Enjoy working in intercultural teams
· Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
· Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
· Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Albena Popova, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59494 (please call between 09:30 - 11:00)
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.