The Global Engineering Services Division is responsible for the implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the various corporate divisions by providing expert services throughout the plant's life cycle, such as automation, process or mechanical engineering. We push forward innovations in all areas of the chemical industry - and turn laboratory developments into worldwide production plants.
From the first idea for a new production facility through to commissioning thereof, our Major Project unit Large Capital Projects partners with the divisions in the process of making decisions and realizing investment projects.
· As 3D Process Engineer, you take over the coordination of planning performances within projects as well as the integration of the planning results into the 3D model.
· You develop the machine and apparatus installation in the 3D model and analyze variants.
· In addition, you ensure the implementation of the project order in a team, coordinate the participating specialist agencies as well as external service providers and check the quality and execution of the contractually agreed services.
· You prepare and perform 3D model discussions and support the cross-trade exchange of 3D data.
· degree in processor chemical engineering or a comparable education with professional experience
· professional experience with 3D models as well as project management
· experience in handling CAE tools
· success-oriented, innovative and customer-oriented way of working
· fluent communication in German and English
· International assignments where you will build networks and experience different cultures.
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
Do you have questions about the application process or the position? Darleen Griesert (Talent Acquisition), Tel.:+49 30 2005-58701
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at: on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.