We at trinamiX have developed a novel 3D imaging and material classification system. Our vision: Enable improved decision-making and security through unique sensing technologies that
understand the hidden data all around us. We are partnering with major automotive and industrial corporations to include our system in their products.
· As a 2nd Level Support Engineer you are the interface between our Field Application Engineers (FAEs), who travel to partner sites to perform demos and provide technical support, and Application Developers, who create software to meet partner needs.
· Thereby you work with FAEs to understand partner needs and communicate them to Application Developers as well as teach FAEs about trinamiX technology so they can help partners as independently as possible.
· In this position you are able to answer technical questions beyond the FAEs' expertise, understand customer needs and communicate technical concepts clearly.
· Additionally, you create training documents for use by FAEs, customers, and new team members.
· Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Media Informatics, HCI or a comparable discipline
· business communication skills in Chinese or Korean as well as in English, German is a plus
· Android development experience
· knowledge of other programming languages, such as Python, C++, Qt, Matlab, R is a plus
· basic electronics knowledge as well as knowledge about Smartphone camera hardware and CMake, git are beneficial
· patient teamplayer with cross-cultural competencies
· We combine the agility of a startup with the stable cash flow, infrastructure, and benefits of a corporation
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
trinamiX GmbH was established in 2015 with its headquarters in Ludwigshafen and is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF SE. As a start-up, we are operationally independent and can, at the same time, rely on the competence and experience of the BASF Group. What drives us? Our technologies are designed to make it possible for humans and machines to capture and understand the world for better decision-making and more security. That is our goal in the areas of 3D sensor technology, distance measurement and infrared sensor technology. We are not looking for successors or replacements for our team. We are looking for pioneers! Learn more about us at www.trinamixsensing.com
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Larissa Wiedenroth, Tel.: +49 30 2005-56384
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.