We're looking for an amazing graduate intern to join to the Azoomee marketing team who can start straight away. The role would involve assisting the busy marketing team with social media, partnerships, PR, awards as well as arranging meetings, ad hoc tasks and other administrative responsibilities. Check out our amazing app on the appstore. We're looking for someone who's excited about helping us to grow the UK's leading kids product. New graduates welcome! If that sounds like you, send your CV and a cover letter - the more creative the better!
Who we're looking for...
• Someone who is keen to learn new skills
• Has a keen eye for detail; you are meticulous and detail-oriented.
• Has a logical and thoughtful approach to planning.
• Has the ability to multi-task and work flexibly.
• Has Strong communication skills; you are able to present ideas clearly and confidently.
Our office is based in Shoreditch, London. Our team members, investors and advisors come from the Media & Entertainment industry and together we are executing an ambitious plan to grow Azoomee into the best children’s media technology company in the space. Azoomee is a BAFTA-nominated, multi-award winning product, selected by Apple as ‘App of the Day’ in 2018 and is partnered with O2 and Vodafone. This is a great opportunity to join our winning team at a key stage in the company’s life.