MAXIS GBN was co-founded in 1998 by MetLife and AXA, two of the largest and most trusted insurance companies in the world. In 2016, MAXIS GBN became a joint venture and established itself in London with offices at Monument where it employs an international team of over 60 staff, with another 50 based in 12 locations around the world.
The WEMEA Inbound Sales Assistant role and consists in supporting the Inbound Account Executive in bringing and maintaining MAXIS GBN business within the WEMEA region (Western Europe, Middle East & Africa). You will be responsible for:
· Performing local country planning for all MAXIS customers and prospects and identifying opportunities in WEMEA using market research, competitive intelligence and performance metrics
Developing a strategy with MAXIS Network partners in WEMEA to retain existing business in the MAXIS network using global leverage
· Building relationships with WEMEA Multinationals Corporation influencing them to insure their EB plan within the WEMEA Network
· Building relationships with regional and local broker and consultants
Maintaining strong relationships with clients and intermediaries to resolve issues and maintain a productive sales relationship
· Providing consultation to local Sales team and intermediaries applying sound decision based on existing MAXIS relationships
· Serving as a main focal point between MAXIS colleagues and local WEMEA Network sales teams
Building effective working relationships with internal partners, intermediaries, and key industry stakeholders/influencers
· Providing ongoing support to post-sale service team and assisting to resolve escalated service issues for clients. Assisting WEMEA new MAXIS client implementations and other projects
· Generating reports to track/report activities, progress, and strategies
Representing WEMEA Network capabilities to internal and external stakeholders and influencers
Providing market intelligence to formulate market strategies to identify bestin-class models and processes for business acceleration
· Reviewing competitor best practices in the region and identify emerging trends based on changes in the market and/or regulatory environment
· Putting in place initiatives and marketing event to drive business to the Network
· Account Management experience is a plus. We look for talent not skills.
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and project management skills. Must have clear understanding of business operations, KPI development, financial analysis and business research, development and planning.
· Relevant business experience in the financial services industry. Preferably with Global Employee Benefits & Healthcare experience.
· Ability to grow strong relationships with clients and intermediates with a key focus on the development of new relationships for MAXIS GBN.
· Full professional proficiency in French & English (Spanish is a plus).
· Proficiency with computer systems. Strong MS Office (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word) skills.
· Open mind, curiosity and flexibility are key to succeed.
· Flexibility to multi-task and work in an evolving environment.
· Strong communication skills and relational intelligence.