As an integral part of the Human Shared Service Center, the main mission of the PDW Operations Analyst will be to support the Personal Development & Wellbeing (PDW) team and all AXA Group Operations employees in the deployment of appropriate training and development solutions.
Administrative management of training
· Enter and track training purchase requests and training budgets.
· Make registrations with training organizations.
· Make support requests to optimize the training budget.
· To communicate on the different training solutions offered by the L-D team.
Management of the Learning Management System (LMS)
· Create events, sessions, and training objects in the LMS.
· Publish consistent activity reports for HR, L-D, and operational teams (managers and managers).
· Analysis of post-training assessment forms.
· Perform data checks and identify input errors.
· Link to local administrators on best practices.
· To be a guarantor of accessibility to the training offer.
Learning & Development Advisory:
· Arbitrate individual applications for training in line with the country's and/or division's strategy.
· Conduct individual need analysis interviews.
· Propose appropriate development solutions.
· To be a force of proposal to the PDW team to improve the employee experience.
· Accompanying the PDW team in development needs assessment discussions.
REQUIRED PROFILE :
· Bac+4/ 5
· 2 years experience in HR/Learning
· Fluent in French/English
· Project Management certification preferred.
SOFT SKILLS :
· Ability to learn quickly, analytical skills, intellectual curiosity
· Autonomy, responsiveness, flexibility, dynamism, and rigor
· Good interpersonal skills, team spirit, and sense of service
· Active listening and attention to detail
· Problem Solving, People-oriented
· Good presentation & negotiation skills
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
· Comfortable with numbers, monitoring KPI indicators with good command of advanced Excel to produce regular reporting.
· Familiar with adult learning methods and talent development.
TRANSVERSAL SKILLS :
· Change management
· Stakeholders management
· Collaborative working