Context and Mission
The HR Operations Analyst will be in charge within the team of multiple cross-functional activities, he will be versatile in the execution of the tasks to ensure the back-up and the adoption of the rotation with the other members of the team. He is responsible for monitoring the following activities:
HR Data Administration:
· Updating the movements (Hiring, mobility, and Exits) in HR Tools (workforce management)
· Reporting technical problems identified to the support teams,
· Ensuring good data quality in the HR tools with frequent synchronization with relevant stakeholders.
· Creating HR reporting to meet requestors' needs.
Employee Requests Management:
· Management of employee requests (back-office)
· Analysis of the received requests and assignments to the relevant HR team for processing,
· Follow up on the execution of the employee’s requests.
· Governance and synchronization with the different teams to review requests and anticipate overflow and future actions if necessary.
· Regular reporting of the activity & analysis to take continuous improvement actions.
Employee transition management:
· Analysis and management of the various on-boarding, offboarding and renewal movements of employees,
· Manage day to day requests related to the progress of the process
· Audit control for Internals and externals monthly off-boarded
· Detection of dysfunctions and causes identification with relevant action plans
· Raising process improvement suggestions to the Process Lead
· KPIs monitoring and analysis.
· Bac + 4
· English fluent
· Min 1 year of experience in the same field
· Analytical reasoning
· T eamwork spirit
· Listening & communicating
· Pragmatic thinking
· Proactive organization skills
Transversal Skills :
· Change & stakeholders management
· Collaborative working
Technical Skills :
· Good level in Excel