AXA Venture Partners (AVP) is a top tier Venture Capital firm ( $1bln Asset Under Management) investing in Seed and Early Stage companies through AVP Early Stage, and in Growth companies through AVP Capital. Together with the direct investment strategy, AVP manages $375M in a fund of funds strategy.
The specificities of AVP is that it is a small unit within the AXA Group (25 people currently – 30 in the end of 2021), growing quickly, with an international presence. The team is indeed spread-out between Paris (10 people), London (6 people) and New-York (10 people)
AVP continues to grow significantly and needs to strengthen its Support Functions by recruiting a new position. This new position will be mainly in charge of the coordination of all HR processes, but also of the coordination of a few key processes for AVP
Reporting to the CFO, the candidate will be responsible for coordinating AVP’s HR-related operations for AVP as well as provide support/coordination on Management company various committees:
· Recruiting support (offer letters, employment contract, etc)
· Onboarding of new joiners
· Oversight of French-related payroll processes (outsourced with AXA France)
· Coordination of UK-related payroll/benefits processes (payroll outsourced to BDO)
· Coordination of US-related payroll/benefits processes (payroll outsourced with AXA US Operations)
· Year-end processes (coordination of objective setting, YE review, salary reviews, remuneration committee preparation)
· Other HR-related topics (labor audits, internal audits, special projects)
Management Company support:
· Support of Fund Advisory committees
· Support of operating committees (operating partners, advisory council, etc)
· Support of Board preparations
· University Degree (business school or University)
· Absolute discretion. Able to manage very confidential information (HR data) in a very confidential basis and to be comfortable with access to information related to senior employees in AVP.
· Fluent in English
· Comfortable to work in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment environment.
· Agile, creative, reactive, able to sort out problems, autonomous.
· 2/3 year experience in an HR administrative role
· Precise, reliable with good presentational skills
· Good relational and team spirit
· Command of Excel / Powerpoint
· Full proficiency in English is essential to succeed
· Position is located in Paris