AXA Group Operations
AXA is a French international GORP specialized in insurance and asset management.
The AXA brand is the world's leading brand of insurance for the 10th consecutive year.
AXA Group Operations – AXA Group Operational Center of Excellence.
At AXA, our mission is to empower people to live a better life. Through innovation and execution, we need to move from being a "Payer" to a trusted partner in our customers' lives. The concrete objectives of the group's activities are to create value for the AXA global organization, to collaborate with the Business Innovation Group to encourage innovation, and integrate simplicity and empowerment into our contribution to AXA's mission and strategy.
Present in more than 18 countries, AXA Group Operations is AXA Group's operational center of excellence. Operating in the fields of IT (Information Technology), Data & Innovation, IT Security, Finance, Procurement, Transformation, and Outsourcing, we support the Group's strategy: Become an innovative company « customer-driven & tech-led ».
· Vouchers & PO - Update if needed the POs request / Oneplan figures
· Accruals file Preparation - Meeting with accounting to agree on accruals to book
· INR analysis (invoice not received & PO not good received)
· Monthly analysis - P&L Analysis - Intracompany, HR and other Costs
· FTE Analysis and discussion & Meeting with HR (before closing)
· CONTROLLING AD HOCS
DOMAINS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Lead budget and forecast exercises for all activities in his/her scope per Corporate instructions
· Liaise with global counterparts to reconcile intercompany activities. Drive variances to resolution by communicating efficiently and by requesting management's approval to accept adjustments whenever needed.
· Monitor actuals results against budget and forecast. Provide in-depth analysis and explanation of variances
· Participate in the month-end closing exercise by analyzing revenue and expenses and preparing accruals entries as needed.
· Reconcile expense accruals and suggest changes and updates to Management per variances encountered
· Maintain contracts and automatic tools in Peoplesoft to facilitate automatic accruals.
· Prepare and present results to Management
· Support business expansion by developing cost models ensuring profitability by line of business
· Analyze existing business to ensure: projects are yielding the expected profitability; costs are tracking per budget.
· Ability to comply with deadlines
· Reliability of information provided
Skills & Abilities:
Excellent knowledge of :
· Financial Systems
· Office suite
· Budgetary procedures
· Management control rules
· Reporting tools and systems
Ability to implement best practices and standard finance processes “smoothly” to avoid push back
Report with efficiency (direct manager often traveling abroad)
· High level of autonomy
· Work in an international and multi-cultural environment
· Capability to defend his/her position with non-financial partners