To contribute to the macroeconomic analsysis of emerging markets. To help produce forecasts, write research, both cycical and thought-leadership in nature. And to communicate the Macro Research team’s economic analysis to internal and external clients and the media
To work with the senior EM Economist and other members of the Macro Research team to provide macroeconomic analysis on key emerging markets. This will include
Delivering high-level macroeconomic forecasts on key economies and regions
Developing economic models and interpreting high-frequecy data
Writing broader, thematic research notes on EM developments
· Macroeconomic analysis will go towards advising internal clients on emerging market developments, to advise external clients, including AXA Group and to provide comment to the media.
· Masters in Economics or similar disciplines or above
· A few years experience in government, central bank or working for a finanical institution covering emerging markets.
· Must enjoy working in a team, be ready to learn new skills and adapt. Should also be able to work alone and have high attention to detail.
· Must have extensive skills in Office, particularly Excel, Eviews an advantage, experience in using Bloomberg/Refinitiv and financial data provider
· Strong communication skills
· Fluent English (written and spoken), good French (written and spoken)