AXA Climate offers cutting-edge expertise in the protection of businesses and communities against Climate Risk in more than 40 countries. Since 2014, we have been relying on technology and know-how in insurance, meteorology, climatology, aerial imagery, to create innovative climate solutions. Our mission is to help businesses, institutions and communities tackle climate risks and develop Adaptative Business. Adaptative Business includes environment and climate by design, boosting profitability and growth.
We are like a start-up into a big company. Our web site: https://www.climate.axa/fr/
AXA Climate's desire is also to innovate in terms of corporate culture, so that everyone can flourish and develop all its potential. Our culture is therefore a flat organization, without managers, but driving with facilitators and speed-boats' captains. No organization chart, but transversal "Assets" with specific skills, and vertical "Speed-Boats" responsible for the Business and associated P&L.
AXA Climate’s organization is composed for the moment of 5 Speedboats, for business acceleration:
· Parametric Insurance
· CYMO – 24/7 Alerting Services Platform
· Climate Adaptation Services – Consulting offer
· Climate School – Training offer
· Agri transition
Supported by six Assets
· Sales & Marketing
· Ops & legal;
· Product & Science;
Join the Speedboat “Adaptation Services”
The Speedboat Adaptation Services provides consultancy services for investments funds. Especially for infrastructure, real-estate, and private equity funds. Our mission is to help fund managers and asset managers to adapt their assets to climate change.
We developed a range of products mixing climate modeling, data and analytics and advisory services to help them include climate analysis in their process and thus:
Be compliant with regulatory disclosures (SFDR, EU taxonomy, TCFD, PRI, etc.)
Avoid stranded assets or important loss of value due to climate risk, all along the investment cycle
Report and communicate to their investors
Your main missions
As a 360° Associate within the Adaptation Services speedboat, you are helping the growing team on several topics.
· You are monitoring the evolution of the regulation (SFDR, EU Taxonomy, etc).
· You make it tangible for AXA Climate internal teams.
· You co-build the products to help our clients do their mandatory reporting and disclosure
· You are assisting the team for client delivery (advisory mandate, climate due diligence reports, etc).
· You are contributing to product development.
· You work on continuously improving our climate risk modeling
· You work on making useful both for a fund manager and an asset manager our climate adaptation product
· Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment
· Rigor and attention to details, autonomy to execute tasks
· Ability to work in team, to connect internally with people
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· “Alternance” program at Master level in Asset management, risk management or any other relevant topic from top tier business school or university
· A first experience in Consulting, Investment, or similar would-be a plus
· Product ownership or product management knowledge would-be a plus
· Fluent in English and French
· Interest for Climate Change and Adaptation topics