Under the leadership of the Capital Market Unit manager, you will work in the Capital Markets Unit and will be the lead coordinator between the Capital Markets (Authorized Participants, Market Makers, Exchanges) and AXA IM, in coordination with the relevant AXA IM functions (especially the ETF Fund Managers and Middle-Office) and our service providers.
· You will onboard the Authorized Participants and then will manage the relationship with them.
· You will support the prospectus, product strategy and design.
1. Primary Market Activities: ETF order management, supporting basket negotiation (for FI ETFs), including doing pre-execution analysis and highlighting risks (such as estimated PMTC), managing the process of creation and redemption of units, supporting the PLF production process, answering PCF queries from brokers/ Aps, being the ETF champion and coordinator between TPA, AP and AXA IM teams
2. Secondary Market Activities: monitoring of premiums, discounts and spreads on ETF in secondary markets, monitoring of iNAVs, assessing market maker feedback from regular conversation with brokers, managing relationships with Exchanges, calculating fair value of ETF from Bloomberg information, provide information for Board reporting
3. Client Execution Services: execution advice, axe Management to reduce primary market activity, ad hoc client execution support, large order handling, feeding back/ educating Fund Managers regarding questions on trading
4. Business Development and Sales: Negotiating with Market Makers, managing marquee relationship (top 10 brokers by commissions), understand product positioning against market and other funds, ETF market research, roadshows, managing seed capital, relationship with sell side banks, working with sales to build sales strategy
5. Participate in process improvement for the Capital Market function: continuously improve the processes and ways of working of the Capital Market Unit
· Ideally 2 years operating in the Capital Market unit of an ETF issuer
· Experience at a sell-side institution would be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills
· Technical expertise in ETF trading
· Articulate, strong at negotiating, good network of market contacts, high understanding of market regulation and practices
· Strong focus on trading service to PMs and ability to resolve operational matters
· Contribution to all Team discussions and participation in projects
· Highly reactive, analytical and diplomatic
· Mature behavioural aptitude