Established 2017, Infrastructure Equity now has a team of ten investment executives located in London and Paris. We are now investing on behalf of AXA and third-party clients in Core to Core Plus Infrastructure across OECD Europe. We have already committed over €3 billion to over 10 premier infrastructure businesses spanning transportation, energy, digital and social infrastructure aligned with our over-arching themes of decarbonisation, electrification and digitalisation. We focus on operating infrastructure businesses generating cash and we seek to hold for 20 years or more. We expect to add about three investments each year. Our team investment philosophy is simple: We buy it and we own it. This means we recruit investment executives able to work across origination, investment execution and ownership. Accordingly, team members’ experience and education spans accounting, economics, engineering, finance, investment banking and law.
Working closely with our experienced investment professionals, the Associate will support the team in all aspects of the deal life cycle.
· Origination: Support origination and lead initial analysis
· Execution: Lead financial modelling and lead (a) commercial/technical due diligence streams or (b) all other diligence streams
· Ownership: Lead financial modelling, valuation and reporting on delegated investments
· Funds: Support fund reporting and fund operations and administration in coordination with our Financial Management and Controlling Group
· Relationships: Develop relationships with peers and advisers. Network across AXA Group
This is an opportunity to join a small team with substantial investment ambitions and to grow your career alongside the business.
· Minimum bachelor’s degree
· Proven track record gained at an investment bank, professional advisory firm, infrastructure investment firm or similar.
· Confident building detailed financial models from scratch (DCF, Project Finance, or similar).
· Fluent in English. Additional European languages viewed favourably.
· Very good analytical skills
· Good presentation skills
· Rigorous and self-motivated
· Detail oriented