Assist the team composed of fund managers with regards to investment and asset management strategy as well as performance monitoring
· Transactions : Contribute to the analysis of the transactions (investment opportunities and disposals) by providing cash flow modelling, sources and uses analyses, IC memo, impact on fund performance and KPIs, sensitivity analysis etc...
· Reporting : Assist in collecting quarterly update on the properties from Asset Managers (rent rolls, capex, opex…) and analyse resulting portfolio and KPI's, and contribute to reporting to investors;
· Forecasting/budgeting/controlling : Assist in the follow up of the cash flows of the fund, property business plans and analyse portfolio and accounting budget
· Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time such as the monitoring of the annual investment and disposal plan objectives.
· Engineer or business school degree with a specialization in Real Estate
· Circa 6/18 months experience/internships in investment banking or asset management (ideally with real estate related experience)
Knowledge and Skills
· Knowledge in financial engineering, corporate legal and accounting ideally within a real estate context
· IT skills (cash flow analysis and forecast)
· French speaker, Fluent English. Second European language of advantage
· Analytical skills
· Organised and rigorous
· Ability to evolve and communicate in an international environment