Description of the department:
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a multi-expert asset management company within the AXA Group, a global leader in financial protection and wealth management. As part of AXA IM, AXA IM Real Assets is the largest real estate portfolio and asset manager in Europe with over €76bn assets under management.
AXA IM – Real Assets teams have over 30 years of experience in real estate investment. Our approach to real estate investment and management is based on our unique 360° view of the real estate asset market, as well as the strong beliefs we have developed over past economic cycles. With approximately 600 people in 14 offices in more than 20 countries globally, we are a truly global company in terms of scale and resources, while being agile and flexible to meet our clients' needs.
The Global Business Development team brings together AXA IM Real Asset’s Client Capital Group, Research & Strategy, Marketing & Communications and Product Development teams in a single department, working with increased proximity and integration over the entire client value chain.
The Sales & Client Service Support VIE will be part of the Global Business Development team and assist with any third-party business development initiatives as well as handling client requests. You will be given the opportunity to work on a mix of Real Estate and Infrastructure products in both Debt and Equity and across geographies.
During your VIE, you will be responsible for:
- Support in fund raising and client development preparing marketing presentations for client meetings, roadshows, events and due diligence meetings.
- Participating in the preparation of RFPs and product newsletters
- Working with portfolio management and sales teams to develop and structure sales messages and content
- Client Relationship management, liaising with the sales teams, middle office and portfolio managers to answer client queries across the different product lines
- Assisting in the management and updates of the CRM Tool
- Graduate from a Top Business School or university, ideally with a previous experience in finance
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus
- Fully proficient with Excel and Power Point, Bloomberg being a plus
- Strong client oriented approach with good team spirit, effective communication and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure in a multicultural environment
The VIE assignment in a nutshell : This VIE in London is to begin in September 2018 and it will last for 24 months. The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, open to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.